ABOUT WVS | We offer superior paving and sealcoating throughout Oregon and Washington.
SERVING OREGON AND WASHINGTON
Willamette Valley Sealcoating Corp. is a locally owned and operated company, providing exceptional asphalt maintenance services in the Willamette Valley and beyond. We're licensed, bonded, and insured. Our Oregon Construction Contractor’s Board number is #208335 and our Washington UBI# is 604-007-358.
We provide everything needed to maintain your asphalt parking lot, driveway, or roadway. Whether you need a small driveway seal coated or a large parking lot paved, we have the equipment and ability to successfully complete your project with the highest levels of professionalism and quality.
We also ensure that your project is completed with the least impact on your customers and employees. You can trust that we will take every measure possible to find the solution that will work for you.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
At Willamette Valley Sealcoating, our mission is to provide superior sealcoating and asphalt maintenance solutions and develop a profitable, disciplined culture of safety, service, and trust.
As such, we value:
- Winning Attitude
CODE OF ETHICS & CONDUCT
It is the policy of WVS to provide our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, which will serve as a guide to proper business conduct for all employees. We expect all employees to observe the highest standards of ethics and integrity in their conduct. This means following a Code of ethical behavior that includes the following:
- We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings, starting with how we treat one another.
- Keep our promises and admit our mistakes.
- Act with honesty, integrity and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial and local governments, and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information obtained in the course of one’s work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Ensure that confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work is not used for personal advantage.
- Proactively promote and be an example of ethical behavior among peers, in the work environment and in the community.
- Achieve accountability of and control over all assets and resources engaged or entrusted in the course of one’s work.
Any violations of the Code may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination.
Like our name indicates, our sealcoating service area began in the Willamette Valley but now extends into all of Oregon and Washington. If you have questions regarding service in your area, please call us at (503) 999-1235.
- Albany, OR & Linn County
- Bend, OR & Deschutes County
- Beaverton, OR & Washington County
- Corvallis, OR & Benton County
- Eugene, OR & Lane County
- McMinnville, OR & Yamhill County
- Oregon City, OR & Clackamas County
- Portland, OR & Multnomah County
- Roseburg, OR & Douglas County
- Salem, OR & Marion/Polk County
- Vancouver, WA & Clark County
- Kelso, WA & Cowlitz County
- Centralia, WA & Lewis County
- Tacoma, WA & Pierce County
- Seattle, WA & King County
- Everett, WA & Snohomish County